1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Signature Comissions

Discussion in 'Signatures & Avatar Requests' started by Maidin, Aug 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minaki

Minaki Minahime~

his current sig is enough.

2. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

It is may as well be considered Ripping if Maidin will just try to change the text without any consent of the owner.

Why don't he just ask the one who made his signature to edit it for him?

He said he doesn't want to be rude, and it is just a piece of advice. I agree as well and since he didn't criticize your work randomly to make you feel bad, then don't feel offended, I don't see anything wrong with what he said, besides as a beginner that's what you really have to do - work on your skills to be better and better.

As I was able to look at his Signature thread, I guess he really has the capability to give you such advice.

Anyway, good luck with your thread.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
    2 people like this.
  3. Bryne

Bryne Pactum Angelorum Forum Legend

Yeah Maidin thats a good critique that chavdar gave to you. And you can post your arts here Graphics/Art Critique and Classing , if you wanna get some good c&c for your works and a tips to improve your skills ^^

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  4. Maidin

Maidin New Member

OMG, do you people not see the thread name? signature commissions, I wasn't offended I was annoyed and I honestly don't care about anyone advice, I do things my own way and if people don't like it then don't comment or ask me for a signature or avatar, as for all of your posts stop commenting, I don't want to hear anything from anyone on this thread that doesn't have a form request in it. This is my signature page, not that guys, not my boyfriends, not my sisters. Mine. Now if you want to give me advice then do so in a private message. Now if you all will excuse me I have work to do and things to create.

5. Downfall

Downfall Legendary Member

how rude lol everyone that posted is trying to help you and you come back with this x.x

1 person likes this.
  6. Maidin

Maidin New Member

No it wasn't rude, it was reasonable. How would you like if people continuously posted on one of your threads with their comments when it was meant for something else. Like I said before if you want to give me advice send a private message. The only posts I want to see on this thread are signature and avatar requests.

7. Uehara

Yes it is rude and not reasonable, at all. We are not off-topic for your information. Our comment relates on how you make your signature, your skills on making them and I don't think it is off-topic even if your aim is to make signatures for others who will request. This is a public thread, we are all free to post. And even you own such thread, it doesn't stop people on commenting because we have to and we can. Private message? I have seen why no one did it in the first place seeing how you reacted. No one is trying to offend nor annoy you, you're doing it to yourself. Many people made their signature request threads and trust me, all those threads never failed to have comments from people who weren't there to ask for signature/avatar but to comment; on how good or bad the signature is, etc., let's say it is by this section and topic's nature. Deal with it.

8. Unfavored

Unfavored PvP Mastermind Forum Legend

alright alright, getting complaints, everyone drop the convo, take it to pms or whatever .. but discontinue the convo here.

9. Maidin

Maidin New Member

No it really wasn't rude, you don't know me when I'm being rude so don't assume such. and right now it's massively off topic because all of you are ganging up on me about my signatures because what? you guys say my skills suck? yes that is totally on topic.
    Now I know I can be a ***** and I totally want to be but you all aren't worth it. Now for the tenth billionth time stop commenting on my thread if you aren't requesting a signature

10. Zee

Zee Banned

Even though you find his post rude, you're still derailing his thread with your "Hey we're only helping" comments...
    His skills might not be perfect but please... if you don't want to request a sig from him, then simply don't post.

11. Uehara

Pretty much straight to the point? Yes it does ^^ Kthnxbai.

12. Maidin

Maidin New Member

OMG thank you, and it's her but thank you.

13. Zee

Zee Banned

Not everyone accepts criticism, doesn't matter whether it's constructive or simply offensive.
    You can simply cope with it by ignoring the replies of that person, instead of going butthurt and proceeding with ^that attitude.

Yeah sorry, also you could let those comments go without any kind of upset replies.

14. Maidin

Maidin New Member

I'm not upset just extremely annoyed with the comments before hand. I don't get why they couldn't simply just private message me instead of wasting three pages of my thread telling me I basically have no skills compared to others. and then telling me I'm rude and such when I tell them I don't want their advice and to stop spamming my thread with their comments. But thank you very much for helping me.

15. Uehara

And I am sure we're pretty 100% off-topic.

No, I am not butthurt. Since she doesn't want a constructive one, I gave her the offending one. So? I am out. If you want to teach me on how to reply to such egoistic beginner?? Think before you do.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2011
  16. Zee

Zee Banned

Take care .

17. Uehara

Saw that coming. Edited.

PS: Consider this a bump, and I reported this thread to be cleaned.

1 person likes this.
  18. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

Honestly, Practice makes perfect.

Please stop the nonsense and let maidin do what she wants, and that is making sig. If you don't appreciate the sig's she does then just politely and quietly not use it.. Or ask her nicely via PM if she can fix something about the sig that you would like fixed...

No more flames from here on out.... anymore will receive an infraction.

2 people like this.
  19. Maidin

Maidin New Member

[​IMG]

Signature:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2011
  20. Unfavored

Unfavored PvP Mastermind Forum Legend

Very nice, Possibly one of your best ones yet. Definate color theme. shading and lighting, with corresponding shadows. And i like the background aswell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.