1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ryan's Goodbye

Discussion in 'Socialized Section' started by abcdefg, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vhinzanity

Vhinzanity Proficient

goodbye man,,its really fun reading your trolls with the other genuis here..and thats the reason why,,i spend much time her in furoms than gamez itself,,anyway,,best o luck with ur real life,,have fun in college..now ull be busy with some cool and sexy gals there..lol!
    but try to keep n touch her n furoms,,still ull be welcome,,
    stay blessed to share with others.
    btw..i'll try to solve ur clues to unluck ur giveaways,,lol.. :wink:

2. FadetoBlack

FadetoBlack Veni, vidi, vici, reliqui

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:( Ok, I know you'll have a good time in college. As long as you enjoy studying and whatnot. Who knows, maybe in the future (a year, two? who knows) you'll have some free time and lurk a little. I can't be too upset at you leaving because I understand the whole college thing, life has a funny way of sneaking up on you huh...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.