1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ryan's Goodbye

Discussion in 'Socialized Section' started by abcdefg, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

521 shades of toast

2 people like this.
  2. ghost521

ghost521 Lucent's name is Jeremy

But you've never visited Californicatio- I mean fornia.

3. abcdefg

abcdefg Proficient

I'll miss you too Nick. You've gone into full troll mode now though. Before, it was a lot more toned down.

Also, I doubt you've been close to me since I don't actually live downtown ;o.

@Ghost, strudel toast? Disgusting.

4. ghost521

Power corrodes!

5. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

Teilak says:
    tell ryan i said goodbye
    xD

6. Archsatan

Archsatan Yoza

Life goes on. I can see this community/game doesn't have many years left either.

I myself won't be around here next year if i decide to join the navy and not continue with my business computer course.

Anyways good luck on your journey and stay safe.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
  7. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

nooooooo!don't tell me the cake I ate yesterday was a fake but it's still precious.it took me a while to read and understand.well at least little bit.would u like to say a final word of wisdom b4 u head to ur Ivory tower.by all means,please

8. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

When you find the Bar Titty Twister let me know, I ll go in my motorcycle with the guns fully loaded.

@abcdefg
    When I said "you don´t need luck" I meant it that you are intelligent enough to make your own, hence others luck´s is not needed. But if you feel better with it, then good luck and good fortune. ;)

9. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

Adios Ryan =p

See you in a couple months <3

1 person likes this.
  10. abcdefg

abcdefg Proficient

The story of a humble, checked-out everyman who becomes self-actualized in the wake of a trauma (he's diagnosed with terminal cancer), Breaking Bad finds its brilliance in subverting the usual Bucket List-style soul awakening story. Walter White doesn't get his groove back by going skydiving or joining the Big Brother program. No, Walter's deliverance, and perhaps ultimate undoing, comes from his choice to do bad things, increasingly awful things. He's a drug maker and a drug dealer and a killer and a sneak and a vicious liar. But we love him, root for him with fervor, because he's more fully alive in bad mode than he ever was when he was on the straight and narrow. It's a moral conundrum that seems germane to, well, the entire human condition. Why do bad things feel good? And why are they bad in the first place? Obviously the show isn't arguing that we should be going around killing and drugging at will, but it does some prodding at the bedrock idea of universal morality that rattles the mind in a way that it hasn't quite been rattled before. This is why Breaking Bad is one of the greatest shows in history. It is the quintessential paradox man: dead when alive, and only alive when handed a death sentence.

You see, the thing is, Walter White didn't "break bad." He was always "bad." He just needed power to set all of his pride, rage, resentment, arrogance, etc. free. Does power corrode, or does it set us free to do what we always wanted to do? In Walter White's case, it allowed him to build an empire, albeit one on drugs, giving him the chance to feel self-validated at that one moment when a random drug dealer muttered the name Heisenberg to his face. All of the "Stay out my territories," "I am the dangers," killing, backstabbing, manipulating, and using children as tools led up to that moment. That was the American classic, and so, that power corrodes is an ironic and deep poster.

In other words, ALL HAIL THE KING

*I plagiarized a bit of that*

Dude, I miss Teilak. He never posts here, and I don't go on MSN anymore so I can't reach him. Apologize to him from me for never giving him a formal goodbye, and tell him I wish the best of luck in his life and thank him for his goodbye. Thank you for having him on MSN

Thanks Arch. I don't know about the community, but I do know if you leave, you will be missed. Honestly, business computer courses sound boring, but the Navy sounds too extreme for me. Either way, I hope you be careful and out of harms way. Good luck in whichever path you choose. Also, go Cs!

[​IMG]

See part plagiarized post about BB. I'm just some naive and immature kid going to get edumacated.

Although, my Ivory tower is bigger than yours.

I don't want your pity luck.

Bye Josh. I don't know if I'll be coming back in a couple of months though. Still, <3.

11. abcdefg

abcdefg Proficient

Well, I'm logging out for the night, so this is a final goodbye. It was fun while it lasted.

Maybe I'll see some of you later on, maybe not. Either ways, good luck to everyone in the rest of their lives <3!

Byeeee

12. BeastiesDecoyAccount

BeastiesDecoyAccount Chillin likea guy who chills

Cut off their manhood, and feed it to the goats
    I'll miss you too man. Hope we can team up in some other game sometime. And I've been a bit more trollish than planned lately and for that there is only one person to blame. The jungler. In related news I never did intend to go "full troll mode" and only meant to pop in every now and then and see how every one was doing but then you and lucent and everyone else came back and it was just like old times.

In another related matter I too will be drastically reducing the time I spend on here. I never meant to be this active again in the first place and I've been very busy with work .( I worked about 70 hours this week driving back and forth on one of the deadliest highways in the country) and thus I'll not be able to spend much time online and the time I do get will mostly be spent working on my online businesses while I'm parked in some truck stop or factory parking lot. It was fun trolling around with you and everyone else cakie and I wish you the best of luck in all that you do even though you are NOT Batman.

13. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

Probably deleted too due to inactivity
    you go glen coco

14. Revoultion

Revoultion Well-Known Member

did someone solve that riddle yet? i wanna give it a try but not if its already been solved

edit: ah! i just read it.. its bullshit maaaaaan

1 person likes this.
  15. Vildiil

Vildiil Hit em with a 100 round clip Forum Legend

It flatters me to read a compliment like that every now and then.

I truly hope you take care of yourself, and your studies take you far in life. Do check in every now and then like ya did this time around to let us know you're alright at the least though.

If I could give a bit of advice, it'd be no matter what happens to keep your head held high, and your mind clear from distractions. The demons'll come every chance they get, but if you can keep your mind clear and your head held high you can persevere through anything. =)

16. ghost521

This thread is so unmanly to look at. Time to cheer for BOSTON CELTICS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

17. chicotte

chicotte Well-Known Member Forum Legend

See ya you boob o: never got to say bye when I quit. Now I'm back and you are quitting lol. Anyways good luck in college and life I guess :p Also I'll be working on your account lol

18. Dragoniss

Dragoniss Proficient Forum Legend

SadDog_19_funnypagenet.com_.jpg

Its always sad to see someone go but it's good to hear that you're moving forward in life.
    Even though I did not know you,you're posts were always funny to read.

Good luck in school, remember to keep your head up, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel and don't ever give up.
    good luck with da bears, i'll root for them just a tiny bit for you.

19. jesseneth

jesseneth Smokin' - Drinkin'

Take care and wish you all the best in RL :3

20. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

chicotte? oh wow who's next, amanda?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.