1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ryan's Goodbye

Discussion in 'Socialized Section' started by abcdefg, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abcdefg

abcdefg Proficient

First and foremost account giveaway:
    The username consists of 9 characters. The second character is used to find the area under a curve. The first 3 characters, if given a numerical value, add up to 22. The fifth character is my favorite letter. There is exactly 4 digits, none of which are consecutive. No two similar characters are next to each other.

The password requires you to find the LCD of my bank router number and my social security number, then divide it by the definite integral of my favorite function from 3 to 5. After that, chop off the 3rd and 6th digit and replace them with their alphabetical equivalents. Then, chop of one of the letters and replace it with a symbol that means the same thing. Then, take the number of accounts I have made onto the end.

Trust me, I did not want to make a whole big thread about this, but I didn't realize how many people I'd have to say goodbye to. A thread is just easier. And I also promised that when I decided to leave for good this time, I'd say a formal goodbye since I just up and disappeared last time without a word.

So yeah, I start college tomorrow, real life is going to catch up, and I won't check these forums anymore. So I'd like to say a final goodbye to the countless number of friends and people I have met on here. I will try to do a personalized goodbye, but if I miss someone, sorry D:, just trying to list people quickly

@Alente, we used to troll together a lot, but it seems you were sick for the time I was back. Get well soon, and seriously, you shouldn't do something you hate so much like being an admin/dev here (or anything Aion related as I recall).

@Archsatan, I'll miss talking basketball with you. You were one of the only people here who could. I'm rooting for the Cs this year, and I want to see Ray Allen get embarrassed in Boston later this year.

@Bella, Karissa, and Mandy, I love you. I never could figure out if you were one person playing 3 different roles, or actually 3 different people. Either way, I love you.

@Beastie, I'll miss your eccentric type of trolling. Even though this forum seemed sorta dead when I was here, you livened it up. Also, the Colts suck. Also, I'm Batman.

@Dimitra, one of the reasons I came back was because I missed talking to you. You were extremely fun to talk to, too bad we could never play together, be it whatever you wanted to play D:

@DDraig, You were one of the very few people on this forum that I could call intellectual. Your troll posts were also very fun to read. If Ironman exists, it has to be you, not Beastie.

@Fadetoblack, Oscar, you were another person I missed talking to. I remember we used to have so many great MSN convos. Sorry that I got you addicted to Breaking Bad, but at least we could talk about it. Have fun in college and playing Forsaken World (or whatever you're playing now). And be an intellectual wherever you go, but don't start cooking Crystal Meth. Also, I'll miss discussing Calc with you.

@Lucent, another person I miss trolling with. I'm sorry I did not get to play GW2 with you for the short time that I played, but I thank you for helping me out with it. At least we got to play GW1 together for a while, which was a lot of fun.

@Adieu and Cropolite, I don't know if you guys even check this forum anymore, but I haven't talked to you guys in ages. Just want to say that I think you guys were good friends. I'd like to apologize for never giving you guys a goodbye since you really did deserve one.

@Regii, For some reason, a 12/13 year old presence was refreshing. I hope I could help with the situation at home, and if I couldn't, I'm sorry. Just have to keep your head up. Also, try to behave. You don't need to listen to all the pedos and creeps and crazies on here. There is no reason a 13 year old girl should be drunk :(. But I'll truly miss your eccentric personality <3

@Sauuron, You were the other person I could talk basketball with. I'm sorry about that misunderstanding that happened some time ago, and I hope you forgive me for it. As I recall, we weren't the best of friends when I first used to post here, but that's in the past. I realize you're a good person, and I hope you gain amazing baller skills by learning from JJ Barea.

@Selik, Honestly, you are one of the kindest people I have ever met. We didn't get to talk much in my short return to these forums, but we used to chat a decent amount on MSN. You're a great listener. Having such a warm personality over the internet is commendable. I'll miss having an open ear to tell everything to.

@SirJoseph, You were really the only "authority" figure I got to know during my return. I'm glad, since it's such a nice change from the Karissa/Bella type. You also trolled a little bit, which is very refreshing, and you were fun to mess with. I don't know your ingame record, but from your posts on the forum, I think you'd make a great AM.

@Terrorized, Momo You were probably one of the people I talked to the most on MSN. I can't even count how many times you helped me with problems, both big and small. We didn't talk much on my return, but I still appreciate everything you did. I wish you the best of luck in finding a college and all of the other hectic stuff going on in your life.

@Untouched, Karin, I missed talking to you the most. You have an amazing personality. So bubbly. Honestly, I wish I could live life like you, by being so alive, and I hope, one day I can. I'll miss talking to you about everything. I hope you do amazing things in college and have a successful career in medicine <3.

@Vildill, It was fun playing with you way back then in the Illusionist. You're an amazing SAM, and I hope you realize that with all the lack of appreciation and hate you get. I just hope you don't end up like Alente, a masochist. Wish you the best of luck in your life

I'm sorry if I missed someone, but you can see I had a lot of goodbyes to make. I'll be checking back today, so if you want to just leave a comment in this thread, I can personally say goodbye (if I know you, random wannabe trollers ;o).

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
    5 people like this.
  2. abcdefg

abcdefg Proficient

Thanks for the goodbye. I also enjoyed reading your posts, especially as you learned how to troll lmao. I guess, teaching people how to troll is not a GOOD thing, but I'm still proud of it. Also, the outfit goes to someone who is worth it. Beastie is not worth it :).

3. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

said it before, love you

really am speechless, cant ignore the thought of being cliché when writing goodbye messages.
    i do ultimately wish you the best of luck in college, i shan't panic about that since i have 5 more years.

tragic to see you officially leave, really does make me frown somewhat.

i wont be gambrinous for a while or ill go depressed for a week. also, 11th of march '99. remember it ryan, be here on the 11th for me ok <3.

so when i joined gamez, my goals were to befriend people and how it worked for you was simply posting that "Cake is a lie" picture to get your attention since i was still 11 and dumb. I guess it worked and ive been wondering around with great relationships with others for 2 years now
    - good on you ryan, thanks for not being a hard person to befriend aahahah

EDIT: I should continue watching breaking bad ok

4. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

Goodbye duude, you'll be missed.

I like you, no homo.

5. abcdefg

abcdefg Proficient

I like to be an easy person to get to know and befriend ;D. I'll try to remember your birthday, but I might not be ever coming back to these forums, so just a heads up. I still love you <3. In those 5 years, I expect you to have done amazing things. Make your life into a work of art <3

I like you too, although that avatar gives me nightmares. Also calc is not hard. Watch.

Quotient rule: Low D high minus high D low, all over what's squared below! Mnemonics help <3

6. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

Err, i hate all subjects related to Math. Sorry for the creepy avatar, i'll change this as soon as i find a new/more creepier avatar.
    Goodluck on your college, i know you're a genius one.
    I'll try my very best to this freakin' calculus. Best in life man.

7. abcdefg

abcdefg Proficient

Thanks. Don't think of Calc like math, just logic. Best of luck to you too

8. daax

daax - Forum Legend

wish ya the traditional good luck and take care :3

9. abcdefg

abcdefg Proficient

Thanks Daax, good luck to you too.

10. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

Set it on your phone!

I have electives next year so ill be mad-focusing on drama, music and art. I will express my creativity in art and i have been for a while, too bliss for me to decline. amazing or amazingly horrible, i think keeping an interesting mental diary is trivial and unnecessary for many since what happens around them was bizarre 10 years ago, but suddenly ordinary now. its a life-term goal for me however.

im not stupid hahah

11. YunoSagai

YunoSagai New Member

so thats it, no giveaways? anyway, best of luck.

12. Georgie

Georgie Ḏɪ̭̜͓̜ͅs̪ᴛ̩̪͓ᴜ̬̖̗̬ʀ̻͚̖͎ʙ͉̜͓̖͙̼͖̳ᴇ̖̞̻ᴅ̻̞̫̘̫ͅ Forum Legend

Take care Ryan, hope you end up where you wanna end up.

"If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere."

13. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

[video=youtube;11d5mbWEi84]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11d5mbWEi84[/video]

Still learning basics Ryan, good bye. I hope you set things straight in real life and don't worry about the "misunderstanding", "Dum dum" is not smart enough to understand your intellectual vocabulary.

14. abcdefg

abcdefg Proficient

No, there is a giveaway. It just requires a bit of intellectual thought, so only the worthy can have my account.

The username consists of 9 characters. The second character is used to find the area under a curve. The first 3 characters, if given a numerical value, add up to 22. The fifth character is my favorite letter. There is exactly 4 digits, none of which are consecutive. No two similar characters are next to each other.

The password requires you to find the LCD of my bank router number and my social security number, then divide it by the definite integral of my favorite function from 3 to 5. After that, chop off the 3rd and 6th digit and replace them with their alphabetical equivalents. Then, chop of one of the letters and replace it with a symbol that means the same thing. Then, take the number of accounts I have made onto the end.

Thank you Moro, and I wish you the best also. Sorry for not including you :(. All's good though, thanks for your post.

Fundamentals are important in basketball. I wish you the best, and I think, if you put your mind to it, you can be a great basketball player and you can learn vocab on the way :).

1 person likes this.
  15. Georgie

Georgie Ḏɪ̭̜͓̜ͅs̪ᴛ̩̪͓ᴜ̬̖̗̬ʀ̻͚̖͎ʙ͉̜͓̖͙̼͖̳ᴇ̖̞̻ᴅ̻̞̫̘̫ͅ Forum Legend

I don't mind, we don't even know each other...

16. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

[video=youtube;5WBZPo_3dSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WBZPo_3dSc[/video]

Nice little account giveaway, never thought I'd be seeing such riddles around here. Take care, you will be missed. A lot.

17. kruno212

kruno212 Banned

Farawell, have a great life.

Never look back, just memorize good moments and never give up!

I had a great time talking serious with you on forums, it was a pleasure for me. :)

18. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

Take care.

Have a nice time in college, I wont say god luck cause you don´t need it.

And yes, I am IronMan, took you some sweet time to realize it.

Anyway, it was a pleasure to meet you.

Fare thee well.

19. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Ryan remember when I told you that when I joined gamez you were the one that I wanted to meet the most and I loved it when we started talking? :D Don't disappear silly goose I miss our talks, I haven't talked, like really talked to you in a year or so and that's sad cause you're an amazing person <3 But still, good luck with everything, good luck with college or whatever you're doing, start playing basketball and make me proud :3 love you!

20. snic

snic Respected Member

college? man i thought you were older :D anyway it was good to have you back for couple of months and take care before you come back again :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.