1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Make enhancement rates public

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Fabled, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Fabled

Fabled New Member

Pri, Duo, and tri? chances are actually worse than datamined retail, as stated by Kolka.
    Datamined Pri, duo and tri base success rates (claimed to be the same as retail by Kolka) are 15%, 7.5%, and 5%

Failstacks increase chance by .2%~ roughly here, as claimed by Kolka:
    [​IMG]

Failstacks are static on here, meaning each FS increases the chance of you getting tri and pen by the same amount, as claimed by Kolka:
    [​IMG]

From the datamine a 56 stack tri attempt on retail has a 27% chance of success, on here it would only be 15% without premium, and 18% with premium.
    Also from the datamine, a 43 stack duo attempt on retail has a 33% chance of success, here it has 14.7% chance.

One of the biggest complains on retail is that enhancement rates aren't public, you might be worried about a calculator or something like that, but they exist for retail, how does it hurt the game in any way to make them public, and publicly say that you have or haven't changed them?

Haiku90 and Asvinh like this.
  2. Canada

Canada New Member

Retail is easier to enhance, on here it would take 10 stacks to be the same amount as a single stack for a +9 enhance.
    2% per stack on retail for +9, on here its 0.2% because it's static and not dynamic.
    It's way harder to enhance TRI or lower gear because of this.

Simple fix, Make it dynamic and no cap.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Haiku90, Asvinh and Fabled like this.
  3. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Id like to know this as well but I still say its highly unlikely the rates are worse then retail. I enhanced my kutum from 1 to DUO with not much effort at all and what had a big thing that made me rage quit retail the second time was enhancing my Kutum there to DUO which costed me an arm and leg in memfrags not to mention being a hassle from +12 to +15. But thats prolly the smallest sample size in bdo history and ill chalk it up to RNG. My Kzarka was the same thing, much easier to get DUO on GameZ then it was on retail. Kutum was DUOed during recent event, Kzarka was DUO before event.

I have also gotten DUO on all my green gear never going over 25 stacks on anything. +0 to +15 on green gear most times with 20 or less stones. That is insanely better then retail.

As i have stated before I am not an enhancing guru/hardcore. Most I even got was full TRI boss gear (armor/weapons) and DUO jewelry on retail (I got no enhancing balls). Hopefully these enhancing rates can be confirmed here to help me get the courage to go for TET PEN here on GameZ :).

4. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

I still cant wrap my head around this statement. There are multiple PENs per day created here on GameZ and how many PENz per week on retail? Now try to explain the above statement to me. Make note most all PENs created on GameZ have been with 40-50-60 FS but yet many people have 100+ stacks trying for TET on retail.

5. Plata

Plata Getting there

Only possible explanation: Overstacking is a thing and people here just throw in their luck with low FS because they got tons of sharps/hards, memory fragments and artisans.
    But I doubt it too.

Haiku90 likes this.
  6. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

From what I understand, they're pointing out Kolka's statements alongside what is known on how enhancement works on retail, so the general premise is that on retail, failstacks cap out depending on the enhancement and that effectively stops your success chance at a certain point. Presumably, on here, your success chance is not capped ever at any failstack, therefore you can get a higher chance and potentially enhance PEN more easily than you would be able to on retail. However, if the failstacks arent dynamic at all based on the enchant level/item, then it would be far less likely to succeed at lower, but tougher enhances, namely TRI, because it's being scaled up to failstack chances that would be intended for PEN, not TRI, and you'd need a lot more failstacks to achieve the intended result even if you could effectively get a higher chance than retail (though a lot more costly to do so)

Take this with a grain of salt, it's just what I'm interpreting from all this, I could be wrong.

Haiku90 likes this.
  7. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

That just hurt my brain but I think i get what you are saying. But it still doesnt explain how retail is easier to enhance lol. If that was true then their would be 6000+ PENs on NA retail rather then 630 in 2 years. From what you are saying with the no cap thing I think thats way better then retail and if its true that helps me in overcoming my enhancing fear and ill try and take my event shards I have saved up and go for TET and maybe PEN myself soon.

Seems all these retail vets need to just get accustom to GameZBDO fail stacking / Enhancing and maybe someone will do some data sheets and make a new fail stacking guide for GameZBDO.

8. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

Well also considering the original post, each failstack adds a static % of success rate, instead of having a base success rate boosted by failstacks up to a cap
    The easiest way to explain it is that Gamez supposedly CAN have easier enhancing, but almost all of the failstacking will be scaled towards PEN, making PEN one of the easiest enhances compared to retail, but everything else will be more difficult because even if you CAN get a higher success rate it would take more failstacks.

If 50 failstacks = 10% rate / 13% with premium, but 44 stacks (the cap) on a TRI on retail is 27%, then retail is easier to enhance at 50 stacks on a TRI
    However, 44 is the highest FS that counts on retail and presumably you could have 150 stacks here and have a higher success rate. Is that ideal? Absolutely not.
    The devs probably see that there's lots of new PENs every week and that makes them feel like everything is ok, but PEN is probably the easiest enchant there is on Gamez if you used the same amount of failstacks that is ideal for it on retail, whereas almost everything leading up to it would be more difficult so anyone without a TET to risk enhancing might have a really tough time catching up

tl;dr - very high failstacks = better chance than retail
    retail suggested failstacks = worse chance than retail
    overstacking is needed

Haiku90 likes this.
  9. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Ok then over stacking is easily done due to the fact shards are so plentiful (IF you gather them yourself). pearls artisan and memfrags being so easily obtainable also adds to the fact GameZ enhancing is way better then retail.

We just need a new enhancing chart for GameZBDO and people just need to realize that enhancing resources being more easily obtainable make it that much easier to enhance then retail.

It would also be nice to get an official enhancement rate chart (premium and non premium).

Lucent likes this.
  10. Fabled

Fabled New Member

Shards are not plentiful, I can easily go through 100 in a day, only way possible to sustain that is 24/7 gathering.

The last data sheet caused devs to rework enhancing, so no we really should just have the rates be completely public, there's no down side to releasing that information, hell even retail's is public again (against their will).

Haiku90 likes this.
  11. Ridasak

Ridasak New Member

Want me to take a picture of how many duo fails i have on just my kzarka and kutum?? Enhancing here to duo and pri is definitely harder than retail.

12. Zeros9856

Zeros9856 New Member

What's the deal with failstacking at the end?
    Are people abuse some kind of bug? Is there a tick to enhance items?

Kzarka retail: From 0 to TRI, 100 mems.
    Dande retail: From 0 to TRI, 80 mems.
    Kutum retail from 0 to TRI, 120 mems.

Kzarka Gamez: From 0 to +11, 150 mems
    Dande Gamez: From 0 to PRI, 120 mems.
    Kutum Gamez: From 0 to +11, 250 mems (got stuck at +11 using 140 mems at +11 because it just didn't want to enhance)

I left retail because of the enhancing system they have and lifeskill takes ages to lvl up. Even though I reached Artisan on 3 LS and Master on 2 with 320 CP.
    Great, I was able to lvl up to 60 quickly, then what. +11 all my equip because is so hard to enhance? Life Skill has no buff in here other than exp rate (apart form shard/hard which is for enhancement, not life skill). What do I do with that?

Any tips on breaking that +11 steel barrier?

13. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

I swapped over to Mystic from zerk, so had to get weapons. All 3(Kzarka, dande, Kutum) went DUO before I hit 12FS. I start DUO from 0. Then I had a 20FS TRI. Tet I failed with 61.

14. Laserunicorn

Laserunicorn New Member

15. lewper

lewper New Member

Yea green is stupid easy to enchant, I've made 5 +15 Green items not going over 12 FS... and 100M later my liverto is still +12 and has created 25FS 7 times.. this is worse than retail

16. Fabled

Fabled New Member

Information is outdated, Kolka confirmed rates are different, see vampyrism's enhance guide.