1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kinda appreciate people who .....

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Daze, May 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daze

Daze D. Vampire

People who wants to go to old instances during 1.9 and exploring the mobs and bosses there. it's kinda sad that people are more focused in getting and asking for items. It's really fun to explore the old maps since because of the rifts. I just took a break from pvp cause it's getting boring that the area with active pvp is in loftus woods. pvping in heiron was much better :). When people ask for my remo, I either sell or help them get the remo. I suggest that people should enjoy the WHOLE game and not just doing pvp :D

BTW I like doing more instances than pvp cause it helps me interact with other players :)

and can someone post a guide on weaponsmithing, I want to try crafting old weapon designs :cool:

2. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Almost every old player misses the old days, dear, trust me! :( We're slowly trying to bring some old PvP back. Last week we created some ingisson PvP with the help of many asmos, and global announcements.. :)

As for a weaponsmithing guide, there isn't one created by a Gamez player, but I will direct you to one from the Aion website. Click or click!
    If you need help with anything else, let me know :)

Stabbalot likes this.
  3. Bernkastel

Bernkastel The Executioner Forum Legend

I often roam in Eltnen, Hieron, Brustonin and the other old maps, imagening I'm back at 2.0 or 1.9... only it's quite deserted =(

4. Dreadlord

Dreadlord mentally somewhere else

click here here it is :):)

5. cocosul

cocosul Guest

6. Daze

Daze D. Vampire

Thx for Rep Guys :)

yeah really miss the old pvp days, people being chased by Ragnarok/Omega :) miss those sights.
    I often visit the areas of the elys (thanks to the rifts) I can finally fill my maps and defeat all world bosses except Saendukal (OP Defense Buff)
    just realized that it's hard to roam without a mount :D Heiron PvP is hot today, I'm glad the I joined the fight many ppl were there.

I hope there are rifts for Altgard ang Theobomos too. Danaria and Idian Depths are kinda wasted too

About the guide I'm still looking up to it. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.