1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Kilios/Aimah Weapon

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Angelinaa, Oct 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

Nope, but if someone had removed it it from your inventory it would appear on your chatlog that "item was removed by etc etc"

2. OverLord

OverLord Search and Destroy

Then what the heck was it gone im my inventory ? After I changed character then i logged back it was gone,, like it never existed.. wth is that.. and no one can return the lost item ?

Lezlie likes this.
  3. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

I don't return bug abused weapons. Check your inventory it was probably full after the trade.

Luff likes this.
  4. OverLord

it is not full after the trade... return my item so I can use it as a remodel.. aima pole arm. Its the only way I can be calm

5. Caitllyn

Caitllyn New Member

Please stop acting like you're the victim here, if you're not suposed to have the weapon why did you proceed with a trade without expecting to suffer the consequences of having an item obtainable through bug abuse?

fiona89 likes this.
  6. OverLord

Acting like a victim ? what are you talking ? This is not your concern so dont join.

Lezlie likes this.
  7. Giullia

Giullia Expert

Disappeared because is a quest item, Quest items are supposed to disappear when you done the quest, or when you leave the area of the quest, in this case people just hold this weapon time enough, it would disappear on a log-off or even while switching maps.
    But if was a skinned weapon, so idk.

8. Caitllyn

Caitllyn New Member

Are you sure I won't join? I'm already in.
    Plus, welcome to the forums, where everyone is free to discuss about the server or game concerns

9. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

No one is to have them. Why people have them? because they're unfair, greedy and clearly stupid enough to bug abuse the precious item and remodel, destroying its value. You lost it? Oh well tough luck mate - as the Head GM said rightly, we d1o not replace bug abused items.

Now, now it's just ugly.

Caitllyn likes this.
  10. OverLord

Well I think I got your point. Ty for the response unlike someone out there who just posted useless replies. This is also my concern cause I got the item via trade and I dont know about the issue about that weapon to be bugged until now thats why Im in rage cause I just spent a lot of ts and omega even kinah to get the weapon without knowing the issue about it. I just though its okay to use it since a lot of players are using them in pvp. Still even so it is a bugged item,, I also spent my valuable items to get the said item, they can somehow go online and add me the item so I may use it as a skin remodel.. Cant understand why they cant do such an easy thing. They all act fast when it comes to banning and removing. Its not our fault that this server is buggy.. thats why they should have beta testers to test that everythings ok, still they go on. People will lose interest in this server if thats the case, they all became like robots that only thing of the rules they made, they dont consider on how people feel on the other side. Put your self in that position and tell me how would you feel and react.
    Its now more on business than giving entertainment, lossing interest in this server.

thank for the response mate.. sad that Im not present that time about the issue on this things... to late to know..
    im really disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2016
    Lezlie likes this.
  11. Bernkastel

Bernkastel The Executioner Forum Legend

I personaly find those weapons quite ugly and I can't really understand what's up with people wanting them so badly.... it's the same as it was with Veille/Mastarius shoulders! People these days really like ugly stuff... considering the ugly clotes we see on fashion magazines these days.

Martyr likes this.
  12. Destiny

Destiny ✮The Hoarder✮

You guys should remove them, it is unfair for those that will devote unearthly efforts to obtain them the legit way. Having it slapped as a remodel on an item should get that item removed to, mostly this is done to mask the bug abuse and colour oneself as "innocent" while they perfectly knew what they were doing it for.

13. rhegchee

rhegchee Vincit Omenia Veritas

//Close thread//

Tooo much saltynesss

Ollo likes this.
  14. Grewpain

Grewpain Proficient

The acquisition of the item is through exploit so whether you had it through exploiting or through trade no Admin will return that exploited items, its like begging the government to have some of the confiscated drugs. :D

Running a private server or even an official one is always a business. You don't go spend time and effort for full charity unless its for humanity. ^.-

With 374 messages in forums but you're not aware of the issue? Defies logic. Clearly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.