1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

FORCE CLOSED AFTER LOADING SCREEN

Discussion in 'Problems' started by itsgustian, May 21, 2024.

1. itsgustian

itsgustian New Member

Hi guys, please i need help, every on characte screen and i select character, in the middle of loading screen always got force close
    i don't know why but i have reinstall the game 4x already.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello there and welcome to the GameZ-forum page. I am Not a part of the staff, but help out when I can.
    There is no need to Reinstall when a game fails, in fact that might just be a waste of time. You have downloaded the game I hope, from one of these sources right? (https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/download-mirrors-client-v3589-community-provided.210022/)

With that package intact, you should be able to install anytime you want, although you don't really need to delete the PAZ folder, when you want to "repair" your game. You see the GamezBD Launcher has an excellent "Forced File-check" option, that usually fixes most problems.
    Best bet is really to just delete the cache folders, which you find in the Main GamezBD folder, and I think in Documents.

So close game, and launcher, then open Launcher and choose Settings (top right), then select File-check. Let that run until it is done, might take a few minutes. Then after it is done, you open the Launcher again, and try to run the game as usual.

That should fix any and all problems, so no need to reinstall every time that you run into a problem ;)

3. Kulasmith

Kulasmith Proficient

gamezaion.jpg

4. itsgustian

itsgustian New Member

5. itsgustian

itsgustian New Member

already do that part but nothing changes. still same problem..

6. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I can only suggest that you log into the GamezBD.net site, top right corner of the screen, and choose Character in the left hand side of the screen, then choose the right server at the very top of the list NA/EU, and select RESCUE for the character you want to login to...most likely it will work, but if it doesn't then you should write a Conversation (mouse-over your forum name at the top pf the page) to Kolka, or alternatively contact Anzo/Kolka on the Telegram page they created (there is a link for it in the Launcher).

Let the Forum know what you have done so far, and if something helped or not, please.