1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fughars quests not showing

Discussion in 'Questions' started by willdibiasi, Apr 11, 2024.

1. willdibiasi

willdibiasi New Member

about the follow quests: [Season] To Greater Heights! - [Season] Fughar's Faded Memories. Are those removed from game or its just a Premiun thing?

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello and welcome to the GamezBD forum page. I am Not a part of the staff, but I try to help out when I can.

It might be (but I am not really sure), that these quests are a part of the retail server's new season updates. This server is lagging behind due to some unforeseen problems, with accessing the server codes from the retail version. Although it has been a while since I've done any of the season quests here myself.

https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/40039/1/
    That's the link to the BDOcodex site, where the developers get their information from. You may have missed a detail needed, in order to get the quest offered. You may need to turn on the Quests availability, by opening the quest page in-game "O", and clicking on the bottom choosing "show all".

3. willdibiasi

willdibiasi New Member

I did the quest in other seasons. However, after this last update it no longer appears. I've already done all the season's quests and the entire previous process. I believe it was removed in the update. I checked on Retail and it no longer exists there either. Thanks for the answer. I believe we can leave this topic as closed.