1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Player Base Eu

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by imgk21, Feb 17, 2024.

1. imgk21

imgk21 New Member

Hi, haven’t played in 3 years, thinking of coming back to the server, so wanted to know how’a the eu server population..
    Is there active PvP?active market, etc..

Dracken likes this.
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Kinda difficult to say really...Because it all depends on the timezone you play in, and if you have other friends/pals you play with or against. Sure the player base is down on both the NA and the EU servers, but that is to be expected since "most people", are just terribly mainstream. Meaning that they jump from one game to the "hyped up next new game" and then to the next. Also there hasn't been much information from the administration or developers here, so many have lost faith that there will be a next update at all, which I have been told by the staff that there is.

There is just the problem of wait time really...at some point the decoders will have "cracked" the server version, then it is just a matter of recoding and applying whatever they can to this server version. However mainstreamers are NOT known for their collective patience, so it is obvious that they either just leave, or much worse start lying about the server being dead and shutting down or shaite like that.

Don't worry, the server project is in good hands (as far as I know), and will continue to function for a long time forwards.

About answering your specific question, it is just difficult since the server project is open to the whole world, without locking out certain regions, so anyone could be playing on both the NA and EU servers, but just at different timezones.

3. onlydehaka

onlydehaka New Member

There are 203 people on EU and 296 people on NA at the moment.

There's your answer, don't waste your time reading the wall of text this guy always spits without answering the questions.

Dracken likes this.
  4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

The entire Black Desert Online population has been dwindling on the Official Pearl Abyss server (NA/EU), so it is Not a surprise that all the other servers in question are suffering due to "the lack of interest"? I have no idea why exactly this is happening, but I am guessing that it is the usual problem that mainstream thinking leads to; Puppets Following the dictates of some random person online.

At some point most games just grow "out of style", or someone online (uploading videos/streaming) says that the game "isn't worth it anymore". I am only guessing here because I have NO clue what is going on in other people's minds.

5. Dracken

Dracken I'm here to help.

I had the feeling, I did read the answer of a Politican as I saw that answer from him, a lot "it depends" xD

6. BjornTheBard

BjornTheBard New Member

Pvp scene in EU is dead i aint gonna lie, the only pvp content ul see is olympiad nowadays everyone is waiting for the patch. I guess its a good plan to get geared up but if ur full stacked old played dont bother until the patch hits